Human Resource plays an instrumental role in securing the future success of a company. HR development is guided by our long-term vision of creating an environment where employees can thrive and are enabled to deliver successful organizational performance.
We retain, develop, and continue to attract people with a relevant yet dynamic skill set to help cultivate a work environment that fosters employee engagement and motivation.
Why join us ?
Dai-ichi is focusing on modernizing and expanding our plants, as well as our corporate offices. Our expansion plans will open up multiple diverse job roles and exciting new opportunities for learning and overall career development.
We consistently pursue multiple developmental initiatives and ongoing training programs to reinforce a high-performance work ethic. Performance based recognition drives our company’s culture of achievement and excellence.
To become a promising employer and to attract and retain world class talent in our organization, our human resource department has designed people driven initiatives in the major areas.
Learning and Development
- Succession plan based training programs to fill the knowledge gap
- Career growth plan through employee assessments throughout the year
- Employee engagement activities
- Open door policy to promote cross communication
- A special committee to ensure proper health and safety of the employee
- Internal communication to make daily work life transparent and flexible
- Modern infrastructure and CRM technology to ensure high work standards
- Support employment related legislative compliance
- Expanded facility for AAP Scheme, needy and economical weak youths for pursuing special industrial training
- Leave options to help employees manage their personal life
Designation: – Associate Coordinator/ Coordinator
Department: – Engineering
Location: – Dahej, Gujarat
Role / Responsibility
- Knowledge of advanced process control (APC)
- Knowledge of distributed control systems (DCS)
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Designing and developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Managing operations
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Purchasing equipment knowledge
- Writing computer software and test procedures
- Developing new business proposals
- BE- Instrumental Engineering
- 1 – 3 Years of industrial experience in the relevant field – Chemical industry
- Candidate must have worked on the Siemens control system