Human Resource plays an instrumental role in securing the future success of a company. HR development is guided by our long-term vision of creating an environment where employees can thrive and are enabled to deliver successful organizational performance.
We retain, develop, and continue to attract people with a relevant yet dynamic skill set to help cultivate a work environment that fosters employee engagement and motivation.
Why join us ?
Dai-ichi is focusing on modernizing and expanding our plants, as well as our corporate offices. Our expansion plans will open up multiple diverse job roles and exciting new opportunities for learning and overall career development.
We consistently pursue multiple developmental initiatives and ongoing training programs to reinforce a high-performance work ethic. Performance based recognition drives our company’s culture of achievement and excellence.
To become a promising employer and to attract and retain world class talent in our organization, our human resource department has designed people driven initiatives in the major areas.
Learning and Development
- Succession plan based training programs to fill the knowledge gap
- Career growth plan through employee assessments throughout the year
- Employee engagement activities
- Open door policy to promote cross communication
- A special committee to ensure proper health and safety of the employee
- Internal communication to make daily work life transparent and flexible
- Modern infrastructure and CRM technology to ensure high work standards
- Support employment related legislative compliance
- Expanded facility for AAP Scheme, needy and economical weak youths for pursuing special industrial training
- Leave options to help employees manage their personal life
Designation: – Associate General Manager HR
Department: – HR
Location: – HO
- Establishing the HR processes for smooth operations of the respective business verticals
- Cordial with all the employees and thereby understanding and resolving the issues
- Handling all the union issues
- Responsible for managing the entire HR function for the respective site employees
- Formulating/upgrading/developing HR policies and procedures
- Resolving the grievances in minimum time with optimized costs
- Maintaining all the provisions as per the Contract Labour Act
- Ensuring all statutory provisions being maintained by the contractor, statutory records maintenance, motor transport and workers act etc
- Liaise with government agencies & statutory authorities for necessary compliances
- Maintaining healthy relations emphasizing on employee connects, grievances, ethics, integrity, employee discipline and labour legal issues
- Successfully managing end-to-end HR processes
- Excellence in spearheading talent acquisition, manpower planning, talent management
- Career planning and succession planning for improving the competence of the workforce
- Gained exposure in designing comprehensive performance management, competency and compensation, framework to support the business and achieve it
- Experience in skill up gradation, risk handling, worker training
- Ambitious growth plans
- In-depth understanding of Labour Laws, industry related issues, employee satisfaction and staff development
- Skilled in maintaining relations with other statutory bodies
- Facilitating plant HR teams in training & development monitoring statutory compliances
- Must have prior experience in handling HR issues related to local candidates,
- R & R issues related to jobs for land and administration role
- Thorough understanding of labour laws
- Counselling abilities
- Qualifications: Should be a graduate in any stream / Preferably Degree or Diploma in HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations with 12 to 15 years hands on experience at construction/manufacturing site.
- Experience: 15-20 years of experience in specialty chemical manufacturing industry.
Designation: SAP Coordinator – SAP
Exp: 2-3 Years in SAP B1 Consultant
- Creations of All types of Master’s including Inventory, Vendor’s & Customer’s Master’s & GL Account’s.
- Maintenance of Master’s by coordinating with various departments
- Resolving issues raised via problem tickets by the users after analyzing and discussing the issue with the core team.
- Designing and conducting data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Maintaining authorization matrix
- SqlQuery development-based report generate from SAP system& maintenance of daily backup of Sap system.
- Qualification:B.Com / B.E Graduate in any discipline with Certified Course in SAP.
- OS : Windows 2014& Server 2014
- RDBMS :Sql Server 2012 & 2014
- Report Tools : SAP B1 9.2 above version 9.3
- Crystal Report development or modification
- Candidate should be methodical and meticulous in their approach and should have ability to adhere to organizational discipline under all circumstances.