Human Resource plays an instrumental role in securing the future success of a company. HR development is guided by our long-term vision of creating an environment where employees can thrive and are enabled to deliver successful organizational performance.
We retain, develop, and continue to attract people with a relevant yet dynamic skill set to help cultivate a work environment that fosters employee engagement and motivation.
Why join us ?
Dai-ichi is focusing on modernizing and expanding our plants, as well as our corporate offices. Our expansion plans will open up multiple diverse job roles and exciting new opportunities for learning and overall career development.
We consistently pursue multiple developmental initiatives and ongoing training programs to reinforce a high-performance work ethic. Performance based recognition drives our company’s culture of achievement and excellence.
To become a promising employer and to attract and retain world class talent in our organization, our human resource department has designed people driven initiatives in the major areas.
Learning and Development
- Succession plan based training programs to fill the knowledge gap
- Career growth plan through employee assessments throughout the year
- Employee engagement activities
- Open door policy to promote cross communication
- A special committee to ensure proper health and safety of the employee
- Internal communication to make daily work life transparent and flexible
- Modern infrastructure and CRM technology to ensure high work standards
- Support employment related legislative compliance
- Expanded facility for AAP Scheme, needy and economical weak youths for pursuing special industrial training
- Leave options to help employees manage their personal life
Designation: – Sales Manager
Department: – Sales
Segment: – Agrochemical and Home & Personal Care Industries.
- Support Sales team on new and existing business in order to increase revenue.
- Responsible for sales of the various Speciality Chemicals that go in the Agrochemical and Home & Personal Care industries.
- Will be responsible for identifying the existing and potential customer base in Agrochemical and Home & Personal Care industries segments for generating sales.
- Quickly develop a high level of product knowledge specific to Dai-ichi and support major accounts with this knowledge.
- Handle all domestic and export sales.
- Assist the sales team in growth forecasts as well as sales budget estimates.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technical team to develop thoughtful sales presentations.
- Be capable of managing a wide range of activities including prospecting of new customers, account management, and portfolio development of existing customers.
- Provide monthly business activity summaries and sales funnel updates.
- Responsible for visiting all customers on regular bases to gather market information and for product promotion/new business generation.
- Responsible for the proactive sales of Dai-ichi products with new and existing customers in order to increase revenue. .
- Diverse role of seeking new opportunities to grow business profitably by working closely with the R & D team to develop innovative products.
- Collaborate with technical services and field services to assist in customer evaluations, new plant surveys and sales presentations.
- Play a marketing role to identify trends and opportunities of market differentiation.
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communication, which includes generating visit reports, detailing objectives, discussion and assigned follow-up with timelines.
- Create appropriate business analyses and operating profit modelling on any new sales growth opportunities to insure acceptable margin contribution.
- Maximize time in the field to expedite the closure of target accounts, interface with the field sales and management staff.
- Should have a science-based education and 10 years of relevant sales experience in Agro, Home and Personal Care.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully selling high performance Specialty Chemical products with a consultative sales approach.
- Evidence of strong new business achievement , targets involving direct contact with prospects.
Knowledge and experience with surfactant products